Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Because I really don't know...

Welcome to Lc knows. 
It's an ironic name because I actually have no idea, and that's where you come in.
I don't know about you, but over the past 12 months my life has been turned, twisted, tortured & triumpant.  All this had lead me to believe that I have no idea what to do with my life.  A lot of very wise people have given me the exact same piece of advice...
"FOLLOW YOUR PASSION,"
which I would happily do, if only I knew what that was.

So, I am asking for your help in finding my passion.
Using this space, I will be trying different genres of life style based activities, including fashion, home decorating, cooking and even just fun rants about what's going on in my life.  I will be depending on you to let me know what you think.  What was I good at?  Would you wear the styles I piece together? Do you like the the furniture I design?  Did you try the recipe I created?  Am I as funny as I think I am?

Through this adventure I hope we can figure out what I should do with my life and maybe you'll learn something about yourself in the process.

3 comments:

  1. LC!!!! I am so excited that you started this blog and that I can follow along with your new journey!!!! I miss you so much! XOXO

    P.S. I. Want. Those. Shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are hot! I'm glad you're taking time to decompress, process and blog! Whatever you decide you want to do next, you will. I never doubt your competence or your perseverance! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are those Libby's shoes? They would go well with her Christmas sweater :)

    ReplyDelete