Monday, July 30, 2012

Lc's Lust List (Team USA edition)

It's official, the torch has been carried, the athletes have paraded in and I am in full blown Olympic obsession!

Since Friday, I have spent every extra second I have watching as much of the games as I can (who knew I was such a men's water polo fan?).  This has inspired my lust list for the week.  While it might not be the most conventional list, I assure you, I want to get my hands on everything on it.

$165

I am really digging this Ralph Lauren Team USA Olympic full zip fleece.  It completely captures the fresh feel of the chilly London games without looking too stuffy.  I adore the tri-colored cuff and the length would hit the right place on just about any girl.  It's super cute and really, who doesn't love a good RL polo horse silhouette with a popped collar?

$29

Due to my lack of height, drive and basketball skills will never go to the Olympics for b-ballin', but this Deuce USA Basketball Silicone Watch would at least have me convinced I'd be one of the best towel girls the team could have.  The flag colored silicone band  is feather weight, which is perfect for all those times you'll be waving your arms in the air like a crazy person cheering on the red, white and blue.

$450


The only thing that could come close to wearing an actual gold medal, might be this awesome Nike USA London 2012 21st Century Windrunner jacket.  The athletic gear mavericks have done it again with an ultra light weight, breathable jacket...and this time it's doused in America.  As if the cordport for your mp3 player in the front wasn't enough, the reflective material and vented sides makes it the perfect jacket to wear while pretending you are LoLo Jones.  A bit on the pricey side, the licensed jacket is an amazing find, especially with the rubberized ol' glory stitched to the sleeve.



Last, but certainly not least on my lust list is Ryan Lochte.  Despite coming up short in the 400 Men's freestyle relay, I would still like to get some face time with this swoon worthy swimmer.  He is turning out to be the heart throb of the games, which is fitting because this is the "XXX" games.  If you are interested in more Lochte eye candy, just click.  It seems that the only issues I might have with the 28 year old New Yorker is that he can't get behind the Cubs...next year is the year for Chicago, I'd bet a romantic dinner on it Mr. Lochte!

1 comment:

  1. Big fan of all of the above. Now the question is how do we afford these lustable items ;)

    ReplyDelete